Terms of Service of working with us
Ittify Account Holder /Influencer Terms and Conditions of Use for Malaysia.
This agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Ittify SDN. BHD. (“Ittify”) consists of these Ittify Program’s (the “Program”) Standard Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By clicking the button to join Ittify, you are participating in the Program, and thereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all polices and guidelines referred to.
The Terms and Conditions are owned or controlled by Ittify and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, at any juncture the words ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’ are used, we are referring to Ittify.
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Program means you agree with the most-current version of the Terms and Conditions, all of which can be found on the Ittify website (www.ittify.com) (“the Site”). As a registered user of the Program, we beseech you to regularly review the Terms and Conditions.
“you” or “Ittify Account holder” means any entity identified in an enrolment form via “Sign Up” on the Site and or our mobile app (www.ittify.com) submitted by you to us for the purposes of joining the Program.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the Terms and Conditions before you agree to join the Program. If you have any questions please contact us with your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Ittify Account Holders” means any persons who have registered for the Program, with the intention of participating in or using the Ittify Program.
“Businesses” means any third party entity who engages Ittify to advertise, promote or market their products or services through the Program.
“Payment” means payment made by any Business to a Ittify Account Holder for participating in the Program.
“Site” means www.ittify.com
“campaign” means job created by business through the Ittify platform that allow ittify account holders to participate for earnings or reward
“Earnings” means credits generated by you through your participation in the Program.
Before registering for the Program, you warrant and affirm that you will NOT:
Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
Provide any information that: (a) is false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete; (b) violates any law; (c) is defamatory, trade-libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and (d) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
The Program and its component elements are exclusively, permission based which requires all Ittify Account Holders to Opt-in. That means the choice of joining and continuing to take part in the Program and level of participation is entirely yours.
We reserve the right at our discretion to request verification of, or verify on your behalf, any information provided by you, including but not limited to the information provided on the Ittify registration form.
You may only apply for and maintain only one Ittify account.
You represent and acknowledge that all of the information provided by you to Ittify to enrol in the Program is correct and current. You are the valid, bona fide owner of your own Instagram account or any other Internet Communication Platform account for the purposes of this Agreement and the Program. You have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
To register for joining the Program, you must validly provide information to us. Provided you have complied with and agreed to these Terms and Conditions you will be issued with a user name and password.
You must keep your user name and password confidential and must not reveal your password to anyone. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Ittify Account. Ittify will not be liable for any losses or damage incurred as a result of the unauthorized use of your user name or password.
You agree to notify us immediately in the event of any unauthorized use of your Ittify Account or any other breach of security. Notification should be made by email to email@example.com.
The information you provide in the Ittify in your registration belongs to you.
Your Ittify Account, password and user name is personal to you and is not transferable under any circumstances.
You may only use the Program for lawful purposes.
You must provide us with valid and truthful information. In particular you agree that the information provided on the Ittify registration screens, together with any other personal contact details are valid and correct.
You must inform us of any change in the information provided by you on the Ittify registration screens (including but not limited to email address and other personal contact information) as soon as practicable.
You further agree to use reasonable efforts to keep any other information provided up to date. As one of the conditions of your use, you warrant and represent that you are a genuine or bona fide Ittify Account Holder. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Program complies with this Agreement and any notices received by you from Ittify.
Businesses will pay Ittify to be able to create campaign on the Ittify platform
1. You shall generate Earnings based on each of these campaign, generated from your content created onto your instagram account, determined by the unique hashtag and instruction provided. The amount of earnings per campaign will be controlled by Ittify Sdn Bhd.
2. No money or monies will vest in you as a Ittify Account Holder until that money is paid to you or at your direction as permitted under this Agreement.
3. Nothing in this Agreement creates an obligation on Ittify as agent, trustee or any other fiduciary relationship for you as a Ittify Account Holder.
4. You acknowledge that a Payment, is an offer made to you by Businesses and is not in any way an offer made by Ittify.
5. Ittify will receive the funds from your participation in the Program from Businesses and will endeavor to ensure that Businesses comply with their obligations to deposit the appropriate funds into our account. Earnings generated by Ittify Account Holders through their participation in the Program will not be available for redemption until Payment has been received in full from the respective Businesses and Ittify will not be liable to you for any loss you may suffer in the event that Businesses do not comply with this obligation.
6. In the event that the Businesses default on its obligation to make the Payment to Ittify, Ittify may, without obligation take any action we deem appropriate to recover these funds.
7. Once you have generated a MINIMUM CASHOUT AMOUNT of RM150.00 (or more) credited to your Ittify Account you may have your entitlement paid into your personal bank account PROVIDED you make a cashout request and the cashout request relates to a sum of at least RM150.00 to a maximum of RM 150 per cashout request.
8. Ittify will not be obliged to pay you any money until you have accumulated at least RM150.00 and is not obliged to pay you any money at each cashout request if it is for more than the RM150.
9. Once Ittify receives your Withdrawal Request, payment will be made in accordance with your direction on payment methods offered on the site within 7 to 15 working days after claiming. All bank or transfer charges shall be borne by you.
10. Ittify shall not be liable for any Payment based on any amounts which result from content created that has been flag by Ittify admin that can be deem or consider inappropriate or violate any of our term of use.
11. Ittify has the right to withhold Payment or charge back your account due to any of the foregoing or any breach of this Terms and Conditions by you, pending Ittify’s investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, or in the event that a Business defaults on payment.
12. Upon receipt of a cash out rejection notice from Ittify , you have a period of 14 days to submit any clarification/justification. Upon submission of your clarification/justification, Ittify will conduct an investigation into the matter. Should your clarification/justification not sufficiently explain your unusual activity, Ittify reserves the right to terminate and/or remove any earned credits from your Ittify Account.
13. In the event your participation in the Program is terminated by us or you, Ittify shall not be liable to pay your earned credit balance to you. If you wish to receive Payment on your earned credit balance, you must make a Withdrawal Request at least one month before your request for termination. If the termination is not made at your request, but terminated by us due to your breach of this Agreement you shall not receive any Payment.
14. You are entirely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided when making a Withdrawal Request. Ittify will not be liable to you for any loss, cost or damage in respect of any Payment made in accordance with your instructions for Payment. You agree and accept that Ittify may make an administration charge in the event that you provide incorrect details and you expressly authorize Ittify to deduct these charges from your Ittify Account.
15. Ittify will not be liable to you for any errors made by any third parties in relation to your Ittify Account or any Withdrawal Request.
16. No interest will be paid on any Earnings generated and your account has no monetary value until the point in time when the money, the subject of a Withdrawal Request, is validly redeemed.
17. Ittify may change its Payment structure at any time. If you dispute any Payment made under the Program, You must notify Ittify in writing within thirty (30) days of any such Payment; failure to so notify Ittify shall result in the waiver by you of any claim relating to any such disputed Payment.
18. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by Ittify. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by Ittify or have any effect under this Terms and Conditions. The Payment made under this Program are for use by you only and may not be transferred or in any manner passed on to any third party unless expressly authorized in writing by Ittify (including by electronic mail)
19. Ittify will maintain Ittify Account Holders’ credit card information, bank account details and your Ittify Account details.
20. You are entirely responsible for assessing the taxation implications and any liability applicable on funds received from your use of the Service.
21. Ittify will retain financial information relating to your transaction record. To the extent possible, Ittify will store this information in a non-identifying form. Particulars of the amount standing to your credit will be clearly displayed as ‘Your Earnings’ – accessible after you log into your Ittify account.
23. All terms and conditions under this heading of Payment will survive and remain effective in the event this agreement lapses, expires or is discontinued, the discontinuance of which is entirely and solely at the discretion of Ittify.
Rights to Information
Ittify may retain and use all information you provide including but not limited to the Program demographics and contact and billing information. You agree that Ittify may transfer and disclose to third parties non-personally-identifiable information about you for the purpose of approving and enabling your participation in the Program, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than your own. Ittify may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Ittify disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to you, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party.
Ittify may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, including Program URLs, Program-specific statistics and similar information collected by Ittify, with businesses and other third parties. In addition, You grant Ittify the right to access, index and cache the Program, or any portion thereof, including by automated means including Web spiders or crawlers.
Ittify may share non-personally-identifiable information about you or any Internet Communication Platform Account, specific statistics and similar information collected by Ittify, with Businesses, potential Businesses and other third parties.
You agree that Ittify may use your name in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and Internet Communication Platform account listings of customers.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you provide.
Conditions of Use
The following are the principal conditions of your use of and participation in the Program. Without prejudice to any of our rights against you in the event you breach any terms and conditions of this Agreement, we reserve the exclusive and discretionary right to terminate your use of the Program by deactivating of your Ittify Account and banning you from registering for any further Ittify Account should you violate or fail to comply with any of the following conditions:
You may not join nor use this Program on behalf of another person;
You must not use anyone else’s Ittify Account;
You will not transfer your Ittify account to another person in any way which includes selling or auctioning your account;
You must not upload and inject into the Ittify network in any manner any content containing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
You must not upload or transmit any information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
You must not use the Program to send unsolicited messages;
You must not use, post or transmit any material of any kind which Ittify considers, does or is likely to damage the Businesses or the reputation of Ittify;
You must not post multiple Specials or links to Specials in one post;
You must not post Specials or links to Specials that are unrelated to the Special;
You must not post Specials through Facebook ads, Google ads or any paid advertising space or service;
You must not post on any account for an Internet Communication Platform that you do not own.
You must not misrepresent, deceive or trick internet users into clicking on your link to Specials by using images, sounds, text, email addresses, unrelated links or any other form of misrepresentation;
You must not use private/anonymous browsing modes on your internet browser while using the Program;
You must not use cloak browsing while using the Program;
You must not facilitate or encourage any violation of these terms and conditions;
You must not share Specials or links to Specials on any internet forums;
You must not post Specials or links to Specials on conversation threads on any Internet Communication Platform not hosted by yourself;
You must not randomly post Specials or links through any Internet Communication Platform to users who are not your friends;
You must not use any pornographic or any material containing nudity or sexual content while using the Program;
You must not demand, request or ask other internet users to click on your links or links to your Specials;
You must not infringe the intellectual property rights belonging to Ittify or that of any other party;
You must not breach, violate or contravene any terms, incorporated guidelines, rules or policies of Facebook, Instagram other Internet Communication Platform during your utilisation of those accounts in relation to use of this Program. Facebook Terms and Conditions, Facebook Platform policies, Instagram Terms and Conditions;
You will not use our copyright or trademarks any confusingly similar marks, or any of our intellectual property rights without our written permission;
You will not infringe any of our intellectual property rights, as explained under the heading “Intellectual Property Rights” below.
You must not share or set up any Special as a giveaway in any websites or applications.
Responsibilities of Parties
You are solely responsible for any of your Internet Communication Platform account(s), including all content and materials, maintenance and operation thereof, the proper implementation of Ittify’s guidelines, and adherence to these Terms and Conditions, including compliance with the Program rules, guidelines, customs and policies. In any case, Ittify reserves the right to investigate, at its own discretion, any activity that may violate these Terms and Conditions, Ittify is not responsible for anything related to your Internet Communication Platform account(s), including without the transmission of data between any Internet Communication Platform and Ittify.
You may terminate your participation in this Program and consequently your adherence to these Terms and Conditions with or without cause at any time by sending written notice of your desire to cancel your participation in the Program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement will be deemed terminated within ten (10) business days of Ittify’s receipt of your notice. Ittify may investigate any activity that may violate this Agreement. Ittify may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate all or part of the Program, or suspend or terminate the participation in all or part of the Program for any reason.
Upon termination of participation of in the Program or termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Terms and Conditions under the heading of “Payment” shall survive termination. Any of your obligations under these Terms of Service will also survive cancellation. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification, discontinuation, or cancellation.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that Ittify owns all right, title and interest, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), in and to the Program (excluding items licensed by Ittify from third parties and excluding any third party media player that may subsist in the Program), and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Ittify services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
You will not remove, obscure, or alter Ittify’s copyright notice or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within any Ittify’s services, software, or documentation.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, law of confidence and passing off and any and all other proprietary rights, including all amendments now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Intellectual Property Rights made available by Ittify (Content) solely for use under the Program and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You may not however, distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works or sell or deal in the course of trade in any manner any Intellectual Property Rights belonging to Ittify.
If you use the Intellectual Property belonging to Ittify in a way that is not clearly allowed by these Terms of Service, you are violating these Terms and Conditions and may be violating copyright, trademark, and other laws. In that case, we automatically revoke your permission to use the Program.
You agree that Ittify may use your name and logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, Web site listings of customers, Search Results Pages, and Referral Pages.
Messages and Notices from Ittify
It is a condition of your use of the Program that you agree to receive messages or notices from Ittify relating to campaign via the internet or otherwise, including your cell phone.
Should you at any time wish to discontinue receiving these messages from Ittify then you can do so by cancelling your Ittify Account and discontinuing your use of the Program.
All content contained in messages is provided by Businesses and does not incorporate any recommendation or an endorsement by Ittify or their directors or employees or any related party.
Any offer contained in the messages are made by the Business and not by Ittify.
The Businesses are solely responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the any content or offer in the message. Ittify makes no express or implied warranty about the nature of any messages and will not be liable for any losses or damages you may suffer attributable to the messages or your use of the Program.
The Program is provided to you on an as is, as available basis. We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content or data available through the Program.
We make no representations or warranties that use of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free. Ittify is not responsible for any content provided hereunder or for any Internet Communication Platform that can be linked to or from the campaigns.
Ittify makes no warranty and no representation about the results you will obtain through the Program, including but not limited to any representation regarding the amount of Payment you will earn through the Program. Ittify makes no warranty that your use of the Program does not contravene and rules, guidelines, policies of any Internet Communication Platform.
You are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content you may obtain from the Program is free of viruses and any other potentially destructive computer code.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Ittify BE LIABLE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IN ANY EVENT, ANY DAMAGES WILL BE CAPPED AT RM100.
Each party acknowledges that the other party has agreed to these Terms and Conditions relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
Without limiting the foregoing and, Ittify makes no guarantee regarding the level of any campaign, the timing of delivery of such clicks or the amount of any Payment to be made to you under this Program.
Ittify will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations under this Agreement, resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of Ittify including but not limited power failures, network failures, server failures, any electronic and technical malfunction, viruses, outages to any public internet backbones, networks or servers, any failures of your equipment, any hacking, system security breaches, systems or local access services, unforeseeable disruptive behaviour by our current or former employees, interruptions in internet services in areas where your servers are located or co-located, governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake or other acts of God, labour conditions, strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labour conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ittify, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated organizations, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party, including but not limited to any Internet Communication Platform due to or arising out of your use of the Program, your Ittify Account, the Site, the Network or your violation of these Terms of Service. If you violate these Terms of Service, in a way that causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold Ittify harmless against any liability for that harm.
These Terms of Service are governed by the internal substantive laws of Malaysia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside Malaysia
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws.
The following provision applies to users and non-users who interact with Ittify outside Malaysia: you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Malaysia.
All questions or disputes relating to the Service including the Terms and Conditions should be submitted to Ittify.
We will endeavor to resolve any disputes expeditiously. All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions will be conducted at our sole discretion. In the event that we make an error such error will not constitute a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be adjudicated in Malaysia.
Questions, Comments, and Notices
If you have any questions, comments, or notices for us, please contact us at: email@example.com. We may deliver notice to you by electronic mail, a general notice on the Terms of Service, or by written communication delivered by First-Class Mail to your address on record.
These Terms and Conditions make up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Program and supersedes any prior agreements or representations whether verbal or in writing.
If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else without our consent.
All of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent us from complying with the law.
These Terms and Conditions do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Program.